Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Here we go!

Hey guys want to apologize for the slacking in posting here. I have been busy getting rid of stuff on eBay and also working on Flames of War and Warhammer Fantasy. Yes you heard that right the dreaded square base game. Don't get me wrong I love some 40K but I am also a HUGE fan of fantasy. While I have several armies built for 40K, I really did not have a complete one built for fantasy. With the new Vampire Counts stuff coming out I decided to work on them.

I figured it was a good time to take a small break from 40K with the new rules coming out. After giving the leaked rules a good reading I can honestly say I hope that is the direction that 40K goes. I like the complexity it adds to the game and I also like the fact that it takes some of the randomness out of the game. Which is great for a guy like me who can only seem to be able to roll ones and twos. I PROMISE to make more of an effort to update on here as I know I have been severely slacking. I will look to make updates at least every Thursday to show progress from my Wednesday night hobby night with Kyle (and Matt if he stops getting sick). Some of you also might want to check out my eBay auctions. Most of my sales finished last night but I am going to be adding more stuff this week.

2 comments:

  1. by the way my eBay name is RFM275

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see a piece on your LR Achilles; why you like them and some awesome moments you've had with them. Also, as someone who had the same luck as you with dice, buy square edged dice. Just got some in the last week and placed in a tournament for the first time. It was like night and day.

    ReplyDelete