Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back on the MF streets!

After a long hiatus I have returned. I hope some of ya are still around to check out what I am working on. This time around I am rocking a Salamander army. I am basing it off the army in Badab War part 2. So Far I have 3 Tactical Squads, 3 Dreadnoughts (Including the Ashmantle!) 5 terminators, 1 Vindicator, Captain Mir'san, and a Chaplain.

Tonight Matt, Kyle, and myself will be getting together for hobby night. I will try to get some good pictures of the awesomeness for you. For now here is a small picture of my army...............glad to be back!

3 comments:

  1. Looking pretty good so far. A lot of versatility in your starting units.

    OT: I read the article you posted a while back through Kyle's blog about the Achilles and was curious if you could provide some justifications for its awesomeness. Really want to get one because I'm a Fists player and it's their tank, but want to hear some ideas on its use and some instances of what it's capable of. Hit me up here or in the comments on my blog if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tl Muti Meltas x2 should be enough reason... the TFC and Melta proof armor is Icing on a cake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I'd just be bummed if it got stun locked the whole game since the -1 to rolls is only for penatrating hits. Just seems really spendy for a tank that doesn't know if it's for close up AT or far away anti-infantry. Just seems kinda backward.

    ReplyDelete