Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Getting My Square Base On!

As I promised I am keeping you up to date on what I am working on. Kyle came over and was working on his Crimson Fist, which are looking amazing. Mike was able to pry himself away from the Star Wars RPG for a few minutes and come up with the color scheme for his Raven Guard army. I continued to plug away at my Vampire Counts. I am so very glad that I love these models because it can get a bit tedious putting the same model together over and over and over. But in the end the army looks really cool and that is what counts.......

So far I have 60 skeletons, 3 Vargheists, 5 Black Knights and a Wight King built. The scary part is that is not even 50% of the army! I am really trying to buckle down and focus my free time on hobbying. Kyle has banned me from buying any new armies until I have one painted. The challenge has been laid before me and I will accomplish my mission. Now the big questions is do I paint what I have built already or do I hold off on painting until I have everything built? What works best for you guys? I would love to hear your feedback.

1 comment: