Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Do This!


So everyone else is doing this blog thing so I figured why the hell not? You can now get my completely unfiltered opinion on all things hobby and you can see what I am working on (although I am not quite sure why anyone would care?!)

For those of you who don't know me I have worked for Games Workshop and Battle Foam and was a co-host for 40k Radio. Yeah I know that doesn't really make me important at all. I have been in this hobby for over ten years and have seen the good , the bad and the ugly side of this hobby. I live in Arizona and I am constantly hobbying and playing (when I don't get distracted by video games and all the wonderful stuff on the internet). I love pretty much all things GW.....40K, WHFB and LOTR. I also love the shit out of Flames of War. I spend far too much money on this hobby, but hey I figure if I die with the most Space Marines I win!

I dont like Steam Punk and anything associated with it (Warmachine, Hordes etc)........so if you are looking for me to sit here and say the sun shines out of Privateer Press's ass you have come to the wrong place brother. I also don't like people that constantly shit on GW or Battle Front or Battle Foam for that matter. Every company has its flaws. At the end of the day if you don't like it don't buy it or play it.

I will try to update this blog as often as possible while also contributing to Kyle's blog as well. And no I wont be a lazy ass and use the same posts. Expect this blog to be raw and unfiltered. I encourage you to comment on my posts as much as possible. I hope you enjoy what you read here and I hope this is GREAT SUCCESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rik. Good to see you on blogger. I don't play 40K but really liked listening to you and Kyle on 40K Radio while I paint. Hope you get back on there one day, and I look forward to following your blog.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your own blog and welcome. I really enjoyed you and Kyle on 40K and miss your presence on it!

    ReplyDelete