Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kill Team and crazy girls


So today was a day off from work and I intended to get some hobbying done. Well let's just say I completely failed. I got up and rode my sweet new bike until my legs felt like Jell-O and my ass was killing me (not in that way you pervs!). I had some breakfast chow and showered up. Then I made the biggest mistake of the day...........I downloaded Kill Team on XBOX Live. Whoops what a huge mistake. The game was a blast and before I knew it the whole day had gone by. Yes it is absolutely worth the 800 Microsoft points. It was a blast running around as a sternguard blasting away with my heavy bolter and later on my plasma cannon. For you close combat nuts the vanguard vet will be right up your alley. I found the Techmarine kicked the most ass. As always it is cool to see the 40K universe in full motion. Sure some stuff is not close to how it is on the table top but it was damn fun. If you whisper softly into my ear I might send you my gamer tag so we can get our Kill Team on.............and so I can stalk you.

Which brings us to the next topic........crazy girl. I cannot over state how creepy it was for this girl to blow up my phone all day and then get mad that I wasn't texting her back every two minutes. She said she was bored.....I told her to get a hobby. The post on Facebook was the icing on the cake that I am never gonna talk to this girl again. Now I need to focus on my true love.......GW

Tomorrow I will be doing a blog post on Kyle's blog so go on by and check it out. Until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment